LOST Theories - DarkUFO

MIB Connections by Jhisc9999

Been a while since I was on here. Hope everyone is well. My theory is not earth-shattering, but maybe more of an observation.

I think MIB can only exist in human form (at least to the level where he can communicate) if there are connections between the person he is imitating and the people around him. Think about it. Was he ever with someone that didn't already know the person he was imitating?

You're thinking "Yeah, Locke", but if you remember, Claire was also there when Locke first met him. This would explain her presence. He needed her for a connection. After this, he could meet with Locke by himself, which he does at the FDW. Furthermore, I think the strength of the connection determines the strength of the apparition. Sometimes it is so weak, it can only be like a vision. Christian/MIB could not help Locke get up when he broke his leg. But when he is pretending to be Locke, surrounded by people that know him, he can open a large stone door into the 4-toed foot.

Lost was big about connections and I could go on about that for a while, but I'll keep this short. We as humans draw strength through our connections and bonds with others. I think MIB takes advantage of this. What do you think?

Oh, and no, I don't think that was MIB on the freighter that Michael saw.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus